Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brief Introduction to Macon State

Being a junior in a generally freshman level course is a little odd considering I took this class in high school.  But I guess I should explain.

Right out of high school I wanted to go to a smaller school instead of rushing off to Georgia Tech right away and simply transfer when I'd gotten my core classes out of the way.  I wanted the more personal experience first and to get my feet wet.  I chose Macon State.  However, Macon State accepted my high school AP Lit 1 credit but GT won't therefore here I am, retaking this course despite having completed Lit 2 here already with an A.

I suppose there's just a little bit about me to kick-off this whole blogging process (something we didn't do in high school).

No comments:

Post a Comment